CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Small actions at the local community level can have big positive impact. The National Social Inclusion Foundation invites applications for funding, under its Funding Instrument F4: Supporting Small-Scale Initiatives, for micro and small-scale projects aimed at improving the wellbeing of poor and vulnerable groups/communities and promoting social inclusion.
NGOs meeting the following criteria are eligible to apply for funding.
- The applicant must be duly registered with the NSIF.
- The applicant must be a small NGO with an average annual budget over the last two years of around Rs1m or less.
- The applicant must not be beneficiary of a Government grant.
- The applicant must not have applied for an NSIF Programme Grant for the year 2020 to support its ongoing programmes.
- Collaborative partnerships of NGOs may apply provided the lead applicant satisfies the above criteria. The lead organisation will bear accountability for stewardship of funds awarded by the NSIF.
- Applications should be made on the prescribed Application Form downloadable below.
- All applications must be submitted by email on the following address [email protected]
- The deadline for submission of applications is 15:00 on Friday 7 February 2020.
Information and Guidance
- The Guidelines for Application of Funds can be downloaded below.
- For any further information and guidance, please contact the NSIF Help Desk at [email protected] or 4055152/4055169.