CLOSING DATE: 23 September 2019 at 3.00 p.m
The National Social Inclusion Foundation (formerly the National CSR Foundation), established by Government in December 2016, operates under the aegis of the Ministry of Social Integration and Economic Empowerment.
Working with and through NGOs, the Foundation undertakes projects and programmes to the benefit of individuals and families registered under the Social Register of Mauritius (SRM) and of vulnerable groups.
The National Social Inclusion Foundation is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the following posts on contractual basis:
The Schemes of Service for the above posts, outlining the required qualifications, salary, duties and responsibilities can be downloaded below.
Qualified candidates should submit their application on the prescribed Application Form which may be obtained from the Secretariat of the Foundation or downloaded below.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the “NOTES AND INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES” before filling the Application Form.
The duly filled Application Form accompanied by photocopies of certificates, testimonials and a copy of the National Identity Card should be sent by registered post to:
National Social Inclusion Foundation
6th Floor, Garden Tower
La Poudrière Street
The post applied for should be clearly marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Closing Date: 23 September 2019 at 15.00
The National Social Inclusion Foundation reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for interview as well as not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
- Applications not made on the prescribed form will not be accepted.
- The post applied for should be clearly marked on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- A candidate should ensure that the Application Form is filled in correctly. Incomplete, inadequate or inaccurate filling of the Application Form may entail a candidate’s elimination from the selected exercise.
- Applications and qualifications obtained after the closing date and time mentioned in the advertisement will not be accepted.
- The completed Application Form should contain full details regarding previous experience, qualifications and any other related information that would qualify the candidate to carry out the duties of the post applied for. Relevant documentary evidence should be submitted as well.
- Photocopies of all certificates mentioned in the Application Form must be provided.
- The National Social Inclusion Foundation reserves the right to convene for interview only the best qualified candidates.
- The National Social Inclusion Foundation will not give any reason to candidates not convened for interview.
- A public notification regarding the appointment of successful candidates will be posted on the website of the National CSR Foundation.
- Recruitment by the National CSR Foundation will be made solely on the basis of qualifications and merit.