- The National CSR Foundation which operates under the aegis of the Ministry of Social Integration and Economic Empowerment, supports programmes and projects of NGOs / NPOs for the benefit of individuals and families under the Social Register of Mauritius (SRM) and of vulnerable groups as defined in its Charter.
- One of the objects of the National CSR Foundation is to establish and update a register of NGOs dealing in priority areas as defined in its Charter, and to allocate funds accordingly.
- NGOs/NPOs are required to register with the National CSR Foundation in order to be eligible to apply for funds under a call for proposals.
- In view of its forthcoming call for proposals, the National CSR Foundation invites NGOs/NPOs not yet registered with the Foundation to apply for registration.
- Application for registration should be made online through the website of the National CSR Foundation, www.nsif.mu
- The Eligibility Criteria and procedures for registration are available on the website.
- Additional information and/or clarification may be obtained by phone on 4055152 or mail [email protected]
- NGOs/NPOs which are already registered with the National CSR Foundation need not re-apply for registration.
04 June 2018